Before opening her own law firm Rebecca worked as a family law and child protection solicitor with Mallee Family Care, the Mildura Aboriginal Corporation, the Aboriginal Family Violence Prevention Legal Service and Hilton-Wood Solicitors in Mildura since being admitted as a lawyer in 2004.
Rebecca has experience in family law, child welfare (Children’s Court) matters, AVO’s, victims of crime and criminal defence matters.
She has particular expertise in complicated family law matters, particularly those involving family violence or children at risk of harm.
She has appeared in all family law jurisdictions, and regularly appears in both NSW and Victorian courts in the district.
Rebecca has also spent many years teaching at SuniTAFE and has a very down to earth approach which helps her build good and clear communications with clients about complicated legal issues.
Although not raised in Sunraysia, Rebecca has spent the last 14 years in Mildura, and has made it her permanent home.
- Legal advice, out of court negotiations, court representation.
- Legally aided matters (VIC, NSW & SA) and privately funded cases.
- Children’s Court – DHS cases, criminal charges against children
- Family Law – advice and court about separation, divorce, where children live and when they spend time with their parents and grandparents
- Criminal Law – Victoria and NSW police charges and trials
- Intervention Orders & AVO’s
- Victims of Crime – NSW & Victorian applications for compensation and/or assistance for victims of crime
- Wills & Power of Attorney
- Probate and Letters of Administration Applications
Enter from Deakin Avenue
Suite 5, 75 Deakin Avenue, Mildura, Vic
Po Box 10082, Mildura, Vic, 3502
Phone: (03) 5021 3912
Fax: (03) 5021 4051